Thursday, November 28, 2013

Spring 2014 Beauty Wish List!

Yeah yeah I know, it's not even Christmas yet but I couldn't help but get excited by all the cute stuff out for Spring 2014! I know Revlon's put out sneak peaks of some of their spring collection in certain stores and Tarte has these super cute butters in floral tubes that would be perfect in my bag for the spring season. As a girl who sorts her makeup collection by season, March is usually the time I swap out my winter reds and plums for pinks. This spring, I'm probably going to have to discard a lot of my products since they'll be hitting the 2 year mark, which is about the expiration date of most makeup in my mind. (click on the pictures for the links/credit)

Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Coralista
My all time favorite lipgloss brand and color! It's legit the best MLBB gloss I've ever found and it smells, tastes, feels so amazing on my lips. Can't wait to be wearing this peachy-pink gloss again this spring :)


Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream
I think it's about time I start wearing a CC cream, especially since I'll be hitting up the wards soon where my patchy concealer coverage is going to look sloppy. Clinique is one of my trusted skincare brands since they have mild ingredients, are good for sensitive skin, and their products are oil-free. I've also heard this product has good coverage, so I can't wait to try it out!



Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Clearly Pink
Okay so I got reaaally pumped for these a while back as I was browsing lip glosses on Sephora because I saw that these had SPF15 in them, which would make them perfect for the sunnier spring-summer days. However, these no longer are labeled as having SPF in them, but it's supposedly because of changed FDA rules? Whatever the case is, I'll probably be picking up this shade this spring because it's such a beautiful clear, pinky gloss and it has some sun-protecting ingredients.



CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glossy Nail Color in Peaches & Cream
My faavvvvorite current nail formulation, and it looks like a beautiful peachy color for the spring season.


Lavanila Body Butter in Vanilla Lavender
I got the Pure Vanilla scent this winter and I absolutely fell in loveeee. Sometimes in the humid spring weather, my skin gets a little dry and this scent would be a perrrfect light, flowery smell.

Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color in Nude Illusion and Rose Redefined


Nyx Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler
I'm not sure which shade I wanna try in this, but I've heard SOOO much about this product lately that I'm definitely going to try some shade this spring. I love glosses and I love butters so the two together should be a megahit!


Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere
Powder shadows on my inner corner just look really chalky and fake on me. I think this warm champagne creamy pencil would be amazing to brighten up my eyes, especially to fake a well-rested face in the spring and summer.




Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Ingenue
I'm actually really really really excited to try these lacquer balms! They have such a nice color range that I didn't which ones to get and which ones to skip. I think nude color would look great with a nice tan and light makeup.


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee and Peach Parfait
I honestly love each and every one of these lip butters. I don't think there could be a warm-toned color that I didn't want (okay maybe except the one orange shade haha). These formulations are just so moisturizing for chapped lips like mine and they are soooo pigmented! These shades are really nice for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.


Revlon Colorburst Matte Elusive
So bright and pretty for the spring! And lasts a really long time since it's a matte balm.

Stila Portrait of a Perfect Blush Palette
I was about to purchase some pinky shades of Tarte blushes, but then I saw this and fell in love. It has such pretty pink shades and some brown bronze/blushes for all year round, and has really good mineral ingredients too!


Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Tulip
Lets be honest. The packaging is so beautiful!! No swatches available online, but I'm sure it's going to be a beautiful rose-pink color, and all butters are good products in my opinion.



Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy
I recently received a sample of the cheek stain in Flushed, and I fell in love! It really adds a natural looking glow to my skin rather than looking like I dabbed on powder all over my face, especially with my heavy hand. I think this shade would be perfect for the spring, so I'm hoping this product isn't discontinued and will be back in stock at Sephora soon!



Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
There could not a prettier palette for the springtime than this. It has such a nice variety of pinks and plums that are going to look absolutely amaaaazing on my warm skintone. There's also some other rose gold and bronzish shades that will look soo beautiful. Can't wait till this palette hits Sephora!



No comments :

Post a Comment