Monday, December 2, 2013

First day back to wearing contacts!

Over the past month, I've been wearing my glasses everyday since my cornea had some inflammation going on. I absolutely haaaate wearing glasses because they look super clunky on my face. But the worst part about it was that I wasn't allowed to wear any eye makeup since bits of shadow/mascara could get into my eye, making the inflammation worse. Even a little undereye concealer had my eye tearing up...sooo yeah pretty bad. But today, I'm going back to wearing contacts!!! Sooo excited, and definitely going to try putting on a little bit of eye makeup today. Nothing too dramatic, but maybe a little gold shadow to brighten up those eyes.

I have to go to clinic this afternoon...not really looking forward to it since I'm so behind in class and it's freezing as hell outside, but since my CSA exam is coming up in two weeks, the practice will be good. As always, I didn't really practice my physical exam during Thanksgiving break, but hopefully this session will elucidate which parts of the exam I'm most shaky on and I can practice next Sunday.

On the flip side, I'm somewhat excited to get back into the groove of school since it's gonna give me something to focus on other than family drama that I've been dealing with for the past few months. Also, it's Step 1 studying season soooo...busy busy busy times coming up! Break out the fleece pants and baggy sweaters!

No comments :

Post a Comment