Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I ♥ Fall Tag!


1. Favorite Fall lip product?
Don't think I can restrict myself to one so I'm gonna talk about three of my favorites that I have been rotating between this season! First would have to be Clinique Fuller Fig, which is a gorgeous MLBB red-brown shade that looks absolutely beautiful this season. Only downside is that it has a funky taste and smell and you gotta reapply every hour or so. I also love berry shades this time of the year and my favorite is Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum. Current favorite lipgloss of the season would have to be NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu. 


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
I have sooo many nail polishes that I like to switch it up and wear a different shade each week. The two colors I always come back to each fall include a crimson red and a dark, rich purple. I looooove these colors for the fall, they're so rich and just screeeeam fall. My current fave fall polish picks are Essie Shearling Darling and OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. 


3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Hands down, Pumpkin Spice Latte. So crisp, warm, toasty, and comforting! 


4. Favorite Fall Candle?

Oh gosh this is such a hard one. I always make it a point to buy different fall candle scents each year. This is the first year I bought BBW Leaves candle and I'm absolutely in LOVE. I can definitely see why there is a cult following around these candles. Even my hard-to-please mom is obsessed with it! It just screeeeams fall and every time I light it, I instantly feel so relaxed and in the perfect "fall" mood. 

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
Scarves are definitely my favorite accessory for the fall. Cardigan + scarf + boots = most cozy fall outfit ever! 


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

Nonnneee of those! I'm a huge scaredy cat so nothing scary is the best! :) 

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
I think Coraline would have to be one of my favorite Halloween movies of all time. It's soooo creepy even though its just a cartoon movie. Every time I watch it, I always get the creepies! 


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Kit Kats, Snickers, and Milky Ways! 


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

Unfortunately, I won't be celebrating this year! :( I'll be on one of the hardest and most demanding rotations during Halloween this year so I'll either be waking up early to study the next day or will have to be in the hospital by 6am. At most, I'll watch Halloween movies alongside a frozen pizza :) 

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The cool weather, football season, warm and cozy coffee shops, leaves changing and fall foliage, fall candles, and of course...Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment