Saturday, October 25, 2014

Current Fall Beauty Favorites


It's been a while since I've updated this blog! Two months to be exact. Things have been really hectic recently and I've been so busy with rotations. I was on an especially difficult rotation the last two months since it was a mix of medicine + pediatrics, so the final exam was absolutely brutal. Really had high hopes for getting a High Pass, but don't think that's going to the likely since I totally bombed the practical portion of the exam. Anyway, don't want to dwell too hard on the past. 

This past week has been Geriatrics week, which was pretty much a highly-needed relaxation week. We had classes from 8-5 most days but it was nice to be able to come home, relax, and not have to study. Especially since I have very important and demanding rotations from November all the way through April. 

Of course I used this week to SHOP! I haven't been able to go shopping for anything more than groceries since I've had no time. Haven't event kept up with my favorite beauty blogs and Youtube channels. Pretty much just been a study robot, hah. So this week was great! I got caught up on blogs, Youtube channels, new beauty products, all the holiday stuff coming out, etc. Of course I popped in to my favorite stores like Ulta, Target, Walmart and stocked up on beauty stuff and splurged on some unnecessary stuffs (haul posts coming soon!). I've also been focusing on making some lifestyle changes this week, but more on that later since the true test of these lifestyle changes I'm making will be in the upcoming weeks when life gets hectic again. 

Anyway, even though I've been working my ass off, I have been trying my best to make time for beauty in the morning. I've been horrendous when it comes to fashion, but when it comes to neck-up beauty, I've been doing pretty damn well! Here are the makeup products I've been using recently. Quite a bunch of new products!

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup


Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

Milani Baked Blush in Berry Smoothie


NARS Blush in Deep Throat 

Clinique Chubby Lip Balm in Fuller Fig

NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu

Essie Nail Polish in Shearling Darling

L'Oreal Nail Polish in Sweet Nothings

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish in Autumn Spice

No comments :

Post a Comment