Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bath & Body Works Wallflowers



So I've gotten some new Wallflowers to add to my lil' scent collection and thought I'd sort them out by season. I love the BBW Wallflowers! They make so many pretty plugs, have a ton of great scents (you are sure to find one to fit any season or mood), and they often are on sale! The only problem is that some of them have a really strong throw and others have a really weak throw. In fact, my very first Wallflower (Cinnamon Frosting) was so strong that we had to take the scent plug out every morning so that we wouldn't have a headache! I haven't found such a strong Wallflower since, but I like me some Wallflowers that have a decent throw. Most of them last about 1 month, sometimes more. Even if there's alittle bit of fragrance left, I usually end up throwing it away and changing the scent every month.

Here is this year's Wallflower collection, sorted by month and season I plan on using them :) I absolutely CANNOT wait to use some of my fall and winter scents. I love love love warm, cozy winter/fall scents and even burn some of my Christmas candles during the summer months. Okay enough rambling. Here they are!

June -- Garden Strawberry
July -- Aloha Waikiki
August -- Sugared Lemons
September -- Cider Lane
October -- Marshmallow Fireside
November -- Frosted Gingerbread
December -- Evergreen

No comments :

Post a Comment