Saturday, May 17, 2014

Summer Beauty, Fashion, & Candle Haul!

SUMMER IS ALMOST HEREEEE. Or it is here? Not sure when summer officially begins, but it sure as hell has been feeling like summer around here lately.
Spring was a total blur for me. With the crazyness of Step 1, school, election stress, etc etc I kind of lost myself and pretty much gave up on beauty, exercise, etc. So summertime right now is a really nice break for me and a chance to start fresh with my health. I have two research months before my crazy back to back core rotation run begins in September. To celebrate the end of all the spring madness (and my birthday), I went shopping! I needed a few things and of course picked up some stuff I fell in love with at the store. I decided to treat myself a little bit in the spirit of all the milestones I've hit recently and here is the cumulation. A crazy huge haul! Here goes!

Beauty 
BareMinerals Matte Foundation in Golden Tan
CoverGirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Gloss in Hot Stuff
CoverGirl TruBlend Fixstick Concealer in Medium Deep
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
PINK Sweet n' Flirty Body Mist
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Delicious
Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Trade Winds
Smooth Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal Anti-Frizz & Shine Spray
The Body Shop Watermelon Lip Gloss

Fashion
Apt 9 Sleeveless Tee in Coral
Croft & Barrow Essential Solid Tee in Spectra Green
Croft & Borrow Classic Fit Jean
Merona Maegan Studded Flats in Cognac
Simply Vera Wang black pearl earrings

Fragrances
BBW Mason Jar Candle in Lemon Verbena
BBW Mason Jar Candle in Lilac Blossom
BBW Wallflower in Garden Strawberries
BBW Wallflower in Aloha Wakiki

Definitely excited to try all these new products out!! I'm actually really looking forward to this summer with the warm weather, the beginning of a new chapter in my life, lots of quality family & friends time, new opportunities, and taking care of myself a little bit more. I'm really hoping to do a number on my New Year's resolutions this summer so wish me luck! Will be back with updates on those soon :)

No comments :

Post a Comment