Saturday, August 23, 2014

Summer Favorites & Essentials


Summer is halting to a close and instead of doing a blogpost on August Favorites, I decided I'd instead make a summer favorites post, similar to what I had done towards the end of spring. Once the end of August hits, it's officially fall time for me! So long summer, I definitely will not be missing you :)

Here are some of my favorites for the summertime, all the way from fashion to beauty to food to everything in between! I organized it a little differently than my Spring favorites, so I now I have something from each category represented :)

Favorite Body Wash: Bath & Body Works Bali Mango Shower Gel


Favorite Hair Product: Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum


Favorite Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


Favorite Mascara: Maybelline Volum'Express Pumped Up Colossal Mascara 


Favorite Blush #1: Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Berry Pop


Favorite Blush #2: Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro


Favorite Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart


Favorite Lip Balms: Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Quartz and Rose Rush


Favorite Lipgloss #1: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pango Peach


Favorite Lipgloss #2: Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Hoola


Favorite Lipgloss #3: Maybelline Color Elixir in Rose Redefined


Favorite Nailpolish: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nailpolish in Speedy Sunburst


Favorite Fashion Item: Maxi Skirts


Favorite Accessory: The Sak Crossbody Bag
Favorite Jewelry Piece: Target coral dangle earrings
Favorite Food Item: Smores!
Favorite Drink: Gloria Jean's coffee
Favorite Memory: Trip to NYC and DC!

No comments :

Post a Comment