Thursday, December 26, 2013

Nighttime Routine

So sad that Christmas is done for another 364 days :(
I guess I should probably post about my New Year's resolutions, seeing that there is a long laundry list of them and hopefully one of them will come to fruition this year. I'm starting my resolutions now, a couple days before January 1st to really 'beat out the crowd' ha. But all those I'll write in another post. This one I wanna focus on a much-needed list of nighttime routine things I want to do every night. I'm hoping this list kinda serves as a reminder so I don't forget something or anything.


  1. Remove all makeup with Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Wipes until wipe comes out clean
  2. Wash face with 1-2 pumps of Clinique Acne Solutions Foaming Wash. Rub into skin throughout
  3. Use a cottonball and Clinique Acne Solutions Toner to wipe face. Repeat until clean
  4. Apply Aveeno Smart Essentials Night Cream all over face. Let sit for 5 minutes.
  5. Dip one end of Q-tip with toner and rub over any acne. Once dry, put some Clean & Clear Benzoyl Peroxide on the other end and rub onto acne
  6. Apply eye cream all over undereye and lid area
  7. Brush teeth with Crest 3D Whitening Toothpaste 
  8. Floss teeth, followed up with Crest 3D Whitening Mouthwash
  9. Place hair in a loose bun before sleeping

No comments :

Post a Comment