Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fall Dreaming ♥


The weather here has been quite cooler lately and as a result, I've been dreeeeaaaming about fall! As you know, fall is seriously my favorite time of the year. In fact, I'm even looking forward to the end of my research month (aka beginning of my crazy back-to-back core clerkships) because that means FALL WILL BE HEREEE. Ahh, just one more month I cannot wait. My friend and I are making a fall bucket list this weekend and I'm so incredibly excited.

I spent the last two days mega cleaning my apartment (blog post will be up soon once I take out all the trash, organize some more stuff, do laundry, etc) and it's actually been quite refreshing. Our kitchen was so incredibly dirty since it hadn't gotten a good clean in over 2 years :x oopsies. But it's sparkling now and I'm really hoping to take the first day of the month to maintenance-clean the apartment. I also finally cleaned out all the trash in my closet and threw away a lot of stuff I'd be hanging on to that I never used. Needless to say, I'm loving my new, cleaner, more-organized room.

In the fall spirit, I created a new YouTube fall playlist! SO excited, much more than I was for my spring playlist. Here's to the beginning of a wonderful, new, cozy season :) ....well just a month in advance :X


No comments :

Post a Comment