Saturday, July 12, 2014

NOTW: Watermelon Pink Glitter


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nailpolish in Speedy Sunburst
Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Punk Rock Pink


Ain't nothin' like rediscovering old nail polish faves! I recently re-organized my nail polish box and was sooo happy to dig out this really pretty hot pink watermelon shade, which is literally screeeeammms summer. I remember it being one of my absolute favorite summer polishes a few years ago. So very glad I found it again!

I decided to pair it this week with a shimmery gold topcoat and I love love love the texture and sparkle it adds. It makes the polish pop so much more and jazzes it up so it's not just another boring, flat pink nail polish. Just makes it much more summery, girly, bright, sparkly, and fun! It actually reminds me of the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry, since the color and sparkle is so similar. Hot pink/neon pink shades look amazing on tanned summer skin and are perfect for this time of the year! Also would look amazing on the toes (new nail polish idea?!?!).

Overall loving this combo and will probably be wearing this quite a lot until the end of the summer! Yay for neons!!

No comments :

Post a Comment