Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall/Winter Skincare Routine


Within the past few months I've completely changed around my skincare routine. It's not as aggressive as it used to be, but my skin is much more clearer than it used to be. I pretty much just wash my face in the morning, put on a BB cream (finally invested in one!!!), put some makeup on and at the end of the day, I just use makeup wipes to remove my makeup and go to bed. I haven't been moisturizing my skin at night, but that my change now that winter is coming up.

I've also changed most of the products I've been using. With so many new skincare products on the market, I figured it was time for a change. Here they are below!





That's it! These three products are all I have been using for the past one to two months and my skin has never been better! I'm not sure if it's because of the green tea scrub, if it's the fact that I don't use dirty makeup brushes anymore (thanks to my finger-application BB cream), or if I stopped using a comedogenic product...? I'm really not certain, but whatever it is about this routine, I'm going to be sticking to it for a while! The best part is that it's so quick and easy in the morning and takes me under five minutes to do.

Now that winter is coming up, I may add a few more moisturizing products to my regime. My skin is normally pretty okay in terms of hydration, but in the winter it just completely goes out of whack and cracks because of the cold weather. Here are some of the moisturizing products in my routine for extra hydration and supple skin:




No comments :

Post a Comment