Sunday, November 2, 2014

NOTW: Holiday Cheer


November is here, which means it's time to say goodbye to the fall season :( although winter doesn't officially begin until late December, once this month hits and Christmas stuff is in stock, I declare it's winter/holiday season in my book! Since I was in a festive mood this weekend (thanks to the red Starbucks cups and chilly weather), I decided to put on a festive nail color for the week! Revlon Nail Enamel in Saucy is a beautiful classic red nailpolish with fine gold glitter. It's one of my favorite nailpolishes for the holiday season because it's the perfect sparkly Christmas red, but it doesn't go overboard with the glitter. The sparkle is very fine, but still visible. It almost gives your nails a tinfoil-like appearance. Absolutely beautiful! I love the Revlon Nail Enamels, although I wish they lasted longer without chipping :( But this is definitely a unique nail color and I haven't really found an Essie or OPI dupe. The ones I have seen are more orangey and look more summery than wintery. I'll be rocking this gorgeous shade all week and getting pumped for the start of holiday season! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment