Thursday, April 24, 2014

Updated: Beauty Bag



So I'm a little bit more calm after my freakshow post-exam meltdown. And I figured it's time to move on and look towards the future rather than focus my mind on the negative and feel shitty about how my exam went. I have no control over that anymore and even if it went horribly, I have no choice but to re-study and re-take it.
For now, I can just improve my chances of picking up my academic career by rocking third year. And there's no real better way of getting started on that except to update my wardrobe and beauty drawer and look my best in front of my mentors. In order to get my mind off things, I decided to make an everyday makeup bag full of products I can use on a daily basis. I haven't really finished it, but here are some of the things I have in my new, updated day-to-day makeup bag. I'm planning on putting these items in my Clinique makeup bag probably either on my desk, where I normally get ready, or on my dresser.

Face & Eye Products
  • BareMinerals Original Foundation in Golden Tan
  • Milani Secret Cover Concealer in Medium
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • BareMinerals READY Blush in The Aphrodisiac
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze
  • Physician's Formula Matte Collection Quad in Classic Nudes


Lip Products
  • Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Rose Rush
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
  • BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Rebel
  • Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Coralista
  • L'Oreal Le Gloss in Really Rose
  • Maybelline Color Elixir in Caramel Infused
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Pink



Daily Beauty Essentials
  • Pink Body Spray in Fresh & Clean
  • Pop-up mirror & hairbrush
  • Secret Travel-Size Deodorant

No comments :

Post a Comment