Friday, April 4, 2014

March Favorites! ♥

Oh my another month has come and gone by. I know I didn't have many favorites last month, but I have been in love with a lotta great new products in March! Here are just a few of them.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Face Mask
Totally zaps my zits overnight! I've been breaking out a little more than normal this month. I usually apply a dot of this cream right over any bumps on my face before bed and they're totally dried up  and shrunken by the morning!
Photo credit = www.sweetelectricblog.com

Milani Secret Cover Concealer
I always loved my bareMinerals face products, but recently their cream concealer has been letting me down big time. I started using this drugstore beauty to cover up my blemishes and I am in love! Even my mom complimented me on how bright my undereyes looked and how flawless my skin was, which is saying alot. It covers my hyperpigmentation perfectly, with full coverage, and lasts all day. Definitely going to be my new full-time concealer.
Photo credit = www.blogsaleshop.storenvy.com

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Finally started using this palette! It's perfect for springtime since it's full of pinks and mauves. Definitely going to be my go-to palette this spring and summer.
Photo credit = www.makeupandbeautyblog.com

BareMinerals Blush in Golden Gate

In love with this shimmery, peachy-pink blush for the springtime season. I'm actually quite impressed with the bareMinerals loose blushes! They blend just like a dream and look very natural (more than any of my other blushes). You only need a little bit of product too. I'll be picking up a couple more shades this summer for sure!
Photo credit = www.musingsofamuse.com

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

My favorite lip product of the month! Again, a perfect pick for the springtime. It's a shimmery gold-flecked peachy-pink lip color. The best part is that it's sheer so it doesn't look to shiny and metallic or pale on my lips. It's definitely going to be my MLBB shade this summer! 
Photo credit = www.bellecandy.com

BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel

Another MLBB color discovery. This is literally THE most perfect pinky-nude gloss shade for me -- its a creamy, sparkle-free salmon pink rose. I got this as a free sample a couple months ago, but stashed it away in my beauty drawer without a second thought. I recently re-discovered it and literally am in love.  I could rave about this gloss all day, but I'll just say that it is literally the perfect gloss formulation, lasts all day, tastes amazing, makes my lips feel smooth and silky, and look shiny. Been wearing this literally every other day and looking forward to buying a few more colors soon!
Photo credit = www.mommysplurge.com

NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel

I featured this in my favorites a couple months ago, but I've been reaching for this gloss pretty frequently this month too. For being a cheap drugstore gloss, it feels amazing on the lips and has a good amount of pigmentation. It's a light baby pink, so it's great for days where I want to just wear a little bit of makeup and run out the door (aka every day since I've been doing nothing but studying). Also, it tastes and smells like vanilla!
Photo credit = www.missnattysbeautydiary.com

Colbie Caillait Radio 

The best Pandora station! Features hits by Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Norah Jones, etc. So relaxing for when I'm feeling stressed out. I think I've "liked" literally every single song on this station.  
Photo credit = www.ieweekly.com

Lydia - Devil

My favorite album this month! Every song is sooooo good. Definitely one of the best alternative albums I've listened to in a long while. I LOVED their first album but their second album totally sucked, so I didn't have very high hopes for this album. But glad they're back with another kickass album. Lydia <3333
Photo credit = www.altpress.com

No comments :

Post a Comment