Sunday, April 27, 2014

Recipes of the Week: April 28th


It feels like a new "school year" and a fresh beginning since third year starts tomorrow! I'm going grocery shopping tonight and made my grocery list this week around new recipes and tried & true recipes. Tried to take it easy and kind of ease into cooking for myself again so a lot of these things are stuff I've made in the past or easy stuff. I've also decided I want to start cooking myself a "gourmet" breakfast every Saturday or Sunday morning so I'm super excited for that!

Breakfast

  • Egg white omelette with toast
  • Honey almond granola with milk
  • Egg white, ham, and cheddar sandwich
  • Banana and peanut butter (on the go option!)
Weekend Breakfast
  • Smoked sausage pasta with potatoes

Lunch

  • Ham and cheddar with spinach and mayo sandwich and a side of baby carrots with ranch
  • Chicken burger on wheat with a side of baby carrots with ranch
  • Grilled cheese sandwich

Dinner

  • Chicken parmesan with whole wheat thin spaghetti
  • Okra masala with brown rice 
  • Soup with buttered baguette

Snacks

  • Whole wheat baguette with butter
  • Spinach feta pesto mini pizza
  • Almonds and a banana
  • Strawberries with cream cheese
  • Soup with buttered baguette
  • Baby carrots with ranch
  • English muffin pizza

No comments :

Post a Comment