Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Favorites! ♥


Wow, I thought I'd never say it, but boy I've had quite a few stand out products this month! A lot of these aren't really new products, but things I've rediscovered while organizing my makeup drawer earlier this month. 

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

Photo credit = www.indianvanitycase.com


L'Oreal Full Definition Volumnious Mascara

Photo credit = www.kristinasm.blogspot.com



Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

Photo credit = www.xuvious.com



Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser



Clinique All About Eyes Rich Eye Cream

Photo credit = www.dolcebeautyx.blogspot.com



Simple Sensitive Skin Makeup Wipes

Photo credit = www.inspirationshaveinone.blogspot.com



Tim Horton's Original Ground Coffee




Ed Sheeran +

Photo credit = www.edmundcamacho.com


No comments :

Post a Comment