Sunday, February 2, 2014

Spring 2014 Beauty Haul


Over the past few days, I've been loving the amazing new products coming out for Spring 2014 and the awesome coupons. Some of my must-have products that have on my bucket list forever were on sale and on top of it, I had an extra 20% off coupon for Ulta, so it was perfect! In general, I picked up some pretty great new products and I'm excited to try them all! :) 



Eye Products


BareMinerals Eyecolor in Queen Tiffany -- A really pretty frosty taupe loose pigment eyeshadow. My first loose shadow! I've been wanting to try a loose eyeshadow for a while now, and glad I got to try a Bare Minerals quality shadow. 

NYX Dream Catcher Palette in Dusk Til' Dawn -- A mix of warm and cool toned neutral eyeshadows. I got this to replace my lost Naked palette, and I must say so far I'm very impressed! These shadows are super pigmented, last all day, don't fade, travel, anything. Not gonna jump to conclusions, but this is an amazing dupe for the Naked palette, and I'd go so far as to say maybe even better because the color selection is a lot more diverse.

Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow Color Icon Eyeshadow in Comfort Zone -- A mix of neutral and jewel tone shades. Great for springtime or a fun look! I've heard these shadows are extremely pigmented, and I'm reallly excited to try them and possibly other W&W palettes in the future. 

BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara -- A basic black mascara. Haven't tried the mascara yet, but the brush look quite interesting. 



Face Products


Bare Minerals Blush in Golden Gate -- A peachy-pink loose blush. It's going to look beautiful this spring and summer season. 

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface -- A light, baby-pink blush. I finally got my hands on this!!!! I'm so so so excited to try this blush. I tried some in Sephora yesterday and it looks absolutely stunning. Not too pigmented on my darker skin, but it makes me look like I have a slight natural glow. I'm a little bummed about the new packaging, but the product underneath is still gorgeous. 



Lip Products


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee -- A creamy, nude lipstick.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait -- Peachy-pink shimmery lipstick.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart -- Sheer hot pink lipstick.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie -- Sheer berry-pink lipstick.
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel -- Sheer baby pink lipgloss.
NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches & Cream -- Sheer hot pink lipgloss.
Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Hoola -- Sheer golden-nude lipgloss.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach -- Shimmery peach coral lipgloss.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss in Strawberry -- Shimmery hot pink lipgloss.
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Maverick -- Maroon lipgloss.
Nivea A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon Lip Balm -- The best lip balm ever! Super moisturizing and comforting on chapped lips. Smells so fricken good too, just like lemons.



Nail & Other Products


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nailpolish in Blue-Away -- Baby blue nailpolish. I realized I didn't have one in my collection, so I picked this one up because it was just so pretty and happy :) 

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Apricot Nectar -- Coral-colored nailpolish. I loved this color since it wasn't too orange and had a slight peachy tinge to it. When it dries, it has the most wonderful candy scent to it! 

Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub -- I needed a new lip scrub and decided to get this flavor since it was appropriate for Valentine's Day. It pretty much does taste and smell like bubblegum and I love the hot pink color. Definite pick-me-up! 

Lush Neon Love Soap -- My first Lush soap! Smells so wonderfully unique, kind of like cinnamon-rose. I got the tiniest sliver of it ($4.70 for a tiny piece too, crazy!) to see if Lush soaps really live up to the hype. I haven't had the best experience with bar soaps, so I'm hoping this one is moisturizing. It contains yogurt, so I am quite hopeful.



Well, that was quite a large haul! Definitely excited to try all these products, since so many have been on my wish list for quite a while now. I think a lot of these products will be perfect for both spring and summer, and cannot wait to start trying them :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment