Tuesday, August 5, 2014

$100 Fall Makeup Challenge



So this is a little challenge I created for myself to make sure I don't overbuy anything. And with my previous post regarding my credit card overuse, I figured this would be a good time to finalize my fall makeup purchases and make sure I won't go over board.

As you can tell, I love planning out what I buy rather than just blindly going out to stores. I find online shopping quite fun and its something I can do in my pajamas on my lazy days. For me, online shopping and even window shopping is how I destress. Plus, if you plan out your purchases, you definitely tend to spend less.

MAC
Cosmo Lipstick -- $16

SEPHORA
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette -- $36

ULTA
Essie Nail Polish in Fishnet Stockings -- $8.50
L'Oreal Glossy Balm in Lovely Mocha -- $7.99
NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu -- $4.99
Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish in Autumn Spice -- $6.49

DRUGSTORE
ELF Long Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast -- $3.04
L'Oreal Le Gloss in Red Ravishing -- $2.98 (sale!)
L'Oreal Nail Polish in Sweet Nothings -- $2.48 (sale!)

COUPONS
Ulta weekly coupon      -$3.50

TOTAL
= $84.97!
(woooo under my limit!!)

No comments :

Post a Comment