Friday, June 13, 2014

Beauty Must Haves for Fall 2014 ♥

Just some pretty little things I have my eye on for the fall! I wish I could buy a lot of these products right now, but I will have to wait until September and the new season :)  Luckily none of these are limited edition. No buy July/August all the way! :) 

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Hot Shot

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Pepper

Clinique Chubby Stick in Ample Amber

L'oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer 

MAC Custom Palette Eyeshadow -- Woodwinked, Bronze

MAC Creme in Your Coffee Lipstick 

Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal Lip Balm in Pink Quartz, Mirrored Mauve, Twinkling Taupe

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige

Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino 

NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm

Wilton 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan

No comments :

Post a Comment