Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mega List of Recipes To Try! June & July 2014


I've had a lottt of spare time on my hands this month. So naturally, lots of down time full of boredom. One of the things I like to do when I get bored is browse Pinterest. And boy have I had a lot of Pinterest-catching up to do since Step 1 sucked my soul! I decided to break down my "Healthy Cooking" board into separate boards for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes. Plus the Baking Goodies and the Sinful Eating boards. I've also added a bunch of new recipes to each board since there's been so many amazing new recipes popping up on my home screen. 
Here are some of the recipes I really really realllyyy want to try this month! It's probably going to take me until at least mid-July to finish my list since I make a week-long batch of food when I cook (except for breakfast). Here's to spending my summer cooking some healthy (but tasty) noms!  


Breakfast
Egg whites and cheese sandwich on sourdough bread
Hash brown egg white muffins
Sausage & potatoes with red peppers and onions
7 Grain pancakes with scrambled egg whites
Strawberry cream cheese waffle sandwiches

Lunch
Egg salad sandwich
Ham & cheese with mayo on a baguette

Dinner (can also be used as lunches)
Chicken fried rice
Spinach & cheese lasagna
Yellow curry tofu with chow fun noodles

Guilty Pleasures
Chicken alfredo lasagna roll-ups
Hash brown casserole
Trader Joe's Vegetable & Tofu Pad See-Ew
Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins

No comments :

Post a Comment