Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fall Beauty Wish List -- Ulta, Drugstore, Sephora, MAC, Chanel, LUSH



Research month = plenty of time online window shopping.
And recently, with all the fall collections being announced and the scorching hot weather, I've been dreaaaaaaming and counting down to when autumn rolls around. September 1st, I cannot wait for you! Like I've mentioned before, this fall is going to be a really busy time for me, but I'm still excited because I'll at least have some weekends off in September and October to enjoy the gorgeous fall weather :) Plus, with my recent kicking butt on my diet, I'm hoping to be a few inches smaller during the season too. 
I've added a bunch of stuff to my beauty wish list recently and boy do I have a lotttt of things I want to get for this fall. I'm not going to get everything on my list and probably will be adding more stuff as more fall collections get announced, but here's my comprehensive wish list and products to try for fall so far :) 

ULTA
Eye Products
Maybelline Leather Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige

Lip Products
L'Oreal Glossy Balm in Lovely Mocha
Maybelline Color Elixir in Mauve Mystique
NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet

Nails
Essie Nail Polish in Fishnet Stockings
Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Autumn Spice


DRUGSTORE

Face Products
Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar

Eye Products
Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Intermix
Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Copper
Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Gold

Lip Products
Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal Collection in Mirrored Mauve
Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal Collection in Pink Quartz

Nail Products
Milani Nailpolish in Mauve Medley
Milani Nailpolish in Morning Coffee
Milani Nailpolish in Teddy Brown


SEPHORA

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Natural (Lychee and Musk)
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

MAC & CHANEL

Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Eyeshadow in Mirage
Chanel Lipstick Rouge Coco Hydrating Lip Creme Color in Mademoiselle
MAC Customizable Eyeshadow Duo in Woodwinked, Bronze


LUSH

LUSH Butterball Soap
LUSH Rose Queen Bath Bomb


No comments :

Post a Comment