Monday, March 17, 2014

My Favorite Spring Beauty, Fashion, Health Links!

So April is almost here and time is literally flyingggg. I'm not sure what the official date of the beginning of spring is, but it sure feels like spring is coming to Pittsburgh really soon! And I'm actually really really excited. I'm usually not one of the ones obsessed with springtime (it's actually been one of my least favorite seasons in the past), but I'm really excited this year because the winter was quite long and terrible here this year. It's nice to finally see some sunshine and a bit of greenery come back. Plus, with the hum dum glums that go along with Step 1 studying, it's nice to think that a new, bright, cheerful season is coming up soon!

So here I've compiled a series of YouTube videos from my favorite beauty gurus that really get me in the mood for springtime and is full of really useful tips for looking and feeling your best this season. I haven't really organized them in anyway. The general ones are at the beginning, followed by beauty hauls, makeup tutorials, outfit ideas, and health/fitness tips in that order. Without a doubt, these are my go-to videos for when I'm feeling a little glum or uninspired and these manage to turn my mood around instantaneously. Plus, it's nice to have a spot where I have my video/inspiration collections, kinda like a video Pinterest? I don't know. I'm slightly weird if you can't tell :)

But anyway, here are the videos in the playlist. Of course, I'm probably going to add to this playlist as more spring-related videos are posted, but here they are for now:

General/Randoms
Morning Routine - StilaBabe09
I ♥ Spring Tag - MissGlamorazzi

Beauty
Spring Haul - MissGlamorazzi
Spring Haul - Kellylovesbeauty
Natural Makeup Tutorial - MakeupByTiffanyD
Spring Makeup, Hair, Outfit - MissGlamorazzi
Natural & Glowy Makeup Tutorial - MakeupByTiffanyD

Fashion
Spring Clothing Haul - Casey Holmes
Spring Outfit Ideas & No-Heat Curls - Bethany Mota
Spring LookBook - Tanya Burr
Spring Hair, Makeup, Outfits - Bethany Mota
Spring Outfits - Bethany Mota
Spring Haul & Styles - MakeupByTiffanyD
Spring Floral Outfits - Bethany Mota

Health/Fitness
Starting a Healthy Life - Breelovesbeauty
Tight Tummy - Breelovesbeauty
Bikini Body Ready Tips - StilaBabe09
Boosting Happiness - Breelovesbeauty
Breakfast Ideas - Breelovesbeauty




I <3 Spring Tag - Miss Glamorazzi
Spring Outfit Ideas - Miss Glamorazzi
Get Ready With Me -- Miss Glamorazzi
Soft Lilac Eye Makeup -Amarixe
Spring Fashion Tips - Tiffany D
Fresh Spring Makeup - Tiffany D
Spring Green Makeup Tutorial - Tiffany D

No comments :

Post a Comment