Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Favorites! ♥

Ahh I've been SO bad at posting this month! Things have gotten a little crazy busy with Step 1 studying. I've pretty much been wearing my "no makeup makeup" look nearly everyday, which is basically just concealer and maybe some gloss or blush. And then studying 10-12 hours per day which has literally left me with no time to do anything fun.
Anyway, I have discovered some new products this month that I've been using on the days when I haven't had to rush out of the door in the mornings. I love them all mainly because they look so natural and sheer when applied. And a lot of non-beauty favorites this month, too!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Photo credit = www.jessbeez.blogspot.com


NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel 
Photo credit = www.missnattysbeautydiary.com



Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry
Photo credit = www.wieniawski.blogspot.com



Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Spray
Photo credit = www.reikouken.blogspot.com



ELF Eyebrow Brush/Comb
Photo credit = www.swirliciousbeauty.blogspot.com



Helios
Photo credit = www.boomkat.com



Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Body Wash in Sandlewood Rose
Photo credit = www.mybathhouse.com



No comments :

Post a Comment