Monday, March 24, 2014

New Ulta & Sephora Goodies!


So I ordered some stuff from Sephora & Ulta that I needed to buy and I ended up getting wayyyy more stuff than I needed. Part of the reason is because I was ordering online and ended up adding more stuff to my cart to meet the $50 minimum...hence all the stuff! But, a lot of the stuff I really did need, especially the hair and face stuff. So let's get to it!

Daily Routine Stuff
*Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser -- my favorite face wash recently! I ended up buying two bottles since I go through about one a month now that this is my daily and nightly face wash.

*Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner -- oh my gosh I have been wanting to try this stuff for literally forever now! My old Organix leave-in treatment ran out and I saw this was half off at Ulta and so I haddd to buy it. I absolutely love it so far!

*Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream -- a little curl-defining cream to make my hair frizz free after showers. Planning on using this after spraying on the leave-in conditioner

*Not Your Mother's Knotty to Nice Conditioning Detangler -- I got this as a detangling spray for dry hair on days my hair is feeling tangled

*Simple Sensitive Skin Solutions Cleansing Facial Wipes -- These babies are my favorite makeup-removing wipes! They're so wet and excellent at leaving my skin fresh and clean at night. I sometimes don't even wash my face after and I have yet to breakout

Makeup
*Coach Poppy Flower Perfume -- I got this perfume because it was recently discontinued and Sephora had it for 50% off. I've tried samples of the regular Coach Poppy and fell in love at first spritz! I've been looking for a new perfume and couldn't bear to shell out $95 for the Roses de Chloe, so I felt this would be a great replacement for it since they're both florals. I do love a good rose perfume but for now this will do. It smells soooo divine, kinda like a bouquet of flowers and it's perfect for springtime. It's much lighter than the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (my go-to perfume for the past 2 years), but I think it's going to have great lasting power despite its light fragrance. Definitely excited to try this!

*BareMinerals Try Believe Love Kit in Golden Tan -- I did it! I FINALLY BOUGHT MY FIRST FOUNDATION! After debating about it for over a year, I caved in and bought a foundation -- of course, mineral one. I was in between the new Tarte airbrush foundation thing and BM but I decided to go with BM since they have some amazing foundation sample kits for a good price. I might do another blogpost about my first impressions, but so far I really like this foundation although I do have some quarrels with it. Overall though, I love it and I'm glad I went with a mineral foundation over a liquid one. It is a little tricky to apply but I think with a couple more tries, I'll be golden.

*Sephora The Event Entry Palette -- yes, it's the beautiful glittery envelope-like thing in the picture above! So beautiful! I wanted to actually buy this last winter for my mom as a Christmas present, but I ended up choosing another palette since this one has 4 cool gray-black shades which I knew she wouldn't use. It was on sale at Sephora for $5 and I could not pass it up. It comes with those 4 gray shades and also 4 warm brown shades (a cream, light brown, medium brown, and dark brown - all with shimmer). I think it's such a pretty little eyeshadow compact for everyday travel and pretty good quality too!

*Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara -- I needed a new mascara for the springtime and since Revlon was BOGO1/2 I decided to get this one again. I have tried it before and it does a really good job of volumizing and separating my lashes. Not a cult fave, but still a goodie!

*Revlon ColorBurst Laquer Balm in Ingenue -- a really pretty, creamy nude lip balm. Really excited to try this new formula out! 

*NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look -- a gorgeous tea-rose lipgloss. I've fallen in love with their Butter Glosses, so decided to try this formula too!

*Sephora Lip Gloss in Red Jelly -- I got this for $5 on Sephora and oh my goodness it is so yummy! Super shiny and great for a natural lip color. Smells great and goes on very juicy on the lips.

*Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in Lovechild -- got this for a 100 points on Sephora just because I wanted to try it out and see if they live up to the hype or not. Haven't tried it yet but definitely excited to! 

*Lancome Lip Lover Gloss in Framboise Etoille -- VIB sample in a beautiful raspberry color. I actually don't have many lip products in this color because it's not really my favorite, but it is really beautiful!



Whew! That's about this for my makeup and beauty haul, but I did pick up some fashion/accessory goodies for the spring that I'll be posting in another blog. My wallet must definitely hate me, but you only live once, right? ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment