Saturday, March 29, 2014

NOTW: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Lacey Lilac


Ahh late update on the nail color for this week, but it's a pretty one! This week is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Nail Wear in Lacey Lilac. It's a really gorgeous pastel purple. I picked this one up last fall when it was on sale at my local grocery store. I must say, it's beautiful and a great choice this week since spring has been in full bloom. It has been a little chilly here, but super sunny skies. I put this on Tuesday but haven't gotten a chance to write about it until now.

It's so funny, this nailpolish is only $3 or $4 and has an amazingly good formula but yet I keep forgetting about it! This is one of Sally Hansen's not so popular polish lines, but it is so stinkin' good! First off, I love the brush and how evenly and precisely the nailpolish goes on. It's a small flat brush (unlike the larger brush in their Insta-Dri line) that applies the polish perfectly and I barely have to wipe off any nailpolish lines around my fingertips. Second, the color is so shiny and glossy even without a topcoat. Also, the color lasts a crazy long time. Like I said, I don't wear a topcoat usualy and this nailpolish lasts a full week. I put this on about 4 days ago and there are absolutely no chips except a few on my index finger. Definitely less than other formulas like Revlon, L'Oreal, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, etc. I would even say it compares if not surpasses some of my Essie and OPI shades. So, this has definitely become my favorite nailpolish line! I have a few other colors in the Xtreme Wear line, but not that many. Hoping to pick up a few more this year!

No comments :

Post a Comment