Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Recipes To Try! -- Week of March 17th

Recently, I've been inspired to cook and prepare meals/snacks by all of the great recipes on Pinterest as well as the huge hole in my wallet and my expanding waistline from all the eating out I've been doing. I've actually prepared some great meals for the week and got ingredients to make some fun snacks for a weekly movie night with my friends.


Egg Salad Sandwich -- a delicious way to amp up my weekday lunches instead of boring old turkey & cheese





Creamy Spinach Parmesan Pasta with Chicken -- creamy pasta dinner this week! 





Buffalo Bean Dip -- Saturday move night snack





Decorated Cupcakes -- I recently purchased an open star tip for decorating. Can't wait to try it this weekend!





Thai Curry Chicken with Potatoes -- I have some potatoes that need to be used up soon and just repurchased my favorite curry sauce, so I think this would be a great way to use my chicken, curry sauce, veggies, and potatoes! Yummy and hearty dinner idea for next week.



No comments :

Post a Comment