Monday, March 10, 2014

NOTW: Maybelline Color Show Brocades Lavishly Lilac


So while painting my nails the other day, I had a genius idea and figured I'd start doing a "Nails of the Week" kind of post every week. I usually paint my nails once a week or every other week if I get lazy, so this would be a great way to show some of my recent polish picks.

For this week, I decided to use the nailpolish I received this past Christmas. It's actually really really really gorgeous! I literally cannot stop staring at my nails. Plus the color is so unique. It says it's meant to be a lilac, but it seems more silvery with a touch of purple to me. And it has pretty good staying power as well. I painted them on Saturday and it's still looking great right now, even without a topcoat. 

Plus, this is the first official spring nailpolish I've used this season, soooo bring on the brights and pastels! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment