Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Can't wait for Valentine's Day!

...and no it's not because I have a date or anything!
I'm actually really fascinated by Too Faced's new collection! Okay I'll admit the packaging is what really sucked me in, but from what I hear, the product inside is actually quite nice too and worth the $30 pricetag on it. Soooo I thought that as a present to myself for my 2nd least favorite day of the year, I would treat myself to one of the products from their new collection. I know I know V-day is just another regular day, but this product is just so damn gorgeous and perfect as a V-day present that I can't resist!

What is it, you ask?...

It's the Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Something About Berry!


Photo credit = www.musingsofamuse.com


 Photo credit = www.makeupandbeautyblog.com


Photo credit = www.musingsofamuse.com

Okay okay I know I said no more buying makeup until March, but honestly...this isn't this the perfect Valentine's Day treat?! And let's be honest, I'm my own valentine this year and this will be my gift to myself :) And to add yet another reason to break my no-buy rule, v-day is right around when my impending boards stress is gonna be really really really high, so this should be a nice little treat. Shopping = stress busting! 
Plus, I've been on the hunt lately for a nice hot pink blush color for the summer, and this hits the nail right on the head! The color on the far right is a really nice berry/hot pink color that is gonna look stunning on medium skintones like mine. Plus, I've seen some cheek swatches of what the three colors look like blended together and ohmigosh, it's stunning! Exactly the bright summer color I've been on the hunt for! And the two lighter shades can also be blended together for a lighter, baby-doll shimmery pink blush.
Ahh I'm so excited! I love everything about this product so far...the packaging, the colors, the quality, the reviews, swatches, EVERYTHING. Can't wait to get this!

No comments :

Post a Comment