Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine's Day + Get Fit January/February!


Valentine's Day is right around the corner and that means stores are coming out with their Valentine's collections! Now the issue is that since my favorite color happens to be pink, I'm in fricken LOVE with the cute packaging of all these new products. So I was thinking and instead of buying separate Get Fit January and February presents for myself, I figured I would just do a massive shopping spree and combine these with my V-day gift for myself :) It's going to suck to wait until February 14th, but the worth will be worth it! :) 

LUSH Neon Love Soap 
LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Hoola


Lush Neon Love Soap - $6.95 - bergamot, rosewood, figs, passion fruit, soy yogurt
Photo credit = www.lushusa.com


What really caught my eye was LUSH's V-day collection. We just got a LUSH store at the mall and when I first went in there, I didn't really the appeal of spending $10 on a bar of soap. I love their lip scrubs because they do an amazing job at smoothing my chronically chapped lips, but I've always wanted to try their soaps. One of their V-day products is this new soap called Neon Love soap. It's only $7, which is quite cheap for their soap products. And it looks SO gorgeous! I love anything heart-printed and this soap fits the bill. I've heard that their soaps are very luxurious and moisturizing, so I'm quite excited to try it out!
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - $9.95 - bubblegum-y goodness
Photo credit = www.lushusa.com


The main reason I need to head to LUSH: I need a new lip scrub! I got my Popcorn scrub about 6 months ago, and it expires sometime in April. I'm not all the way through with it yet, but I'm a little bit of a germophobe and I don't know, I declare it's time I buy a fresh pot! I was considering getting Popcorn again, but I think I may try the Bubblegum scrub. Plus, it's pink which fits perfectly with the V-day theme. 

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface - light matte pink
Photo credit = www.amarixe.com


Oh my, blush. Blush blush blush. It's been on my mind a lot lately for some reason. My first makeup obsession was definitely blush and it's really funny because I actually only have only 2-3 blushes I rotate between. So I think it's time to expand my blush collection by getting a light pink blush. I have quite tan skin, so I've never really purchased a lighter blush because I figured it wouldn't show up on my skin. Last year though, I got a sample of a Sephora brand blush and oh my it looked really good! It gives me a very faint color and looks super subtle. I think it would look amazing on an everyday basis, especially in these winter months when my skin is a little lighter. 

Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Hoola - $16 - sheer golden bronze gloss
Photo credit = www.xsparkage.com


This is literally the most perfect nude lipgloss. It has a very very golden color and looks beautiful with a heavier smoky eye or on its own. It's my secret weapon for looking ready in 2 minutes. It's especially beautiful for the spring-summer season. Also leaves the lips super soft, moisturized, and gives them a velvet-y feel. Tastes and smells like peach. Worth every single penny!

No comments :

Post a Comment