Monday, January 20, 2014

Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut Candle!

Photo credit = www.musingsofamuse.com

I was really disappointed this year when I didn't see the BBW Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut candle in the BBW Holiday 2013 Collection since I had really wanted to try it. Sooo when I saw the updates on the Spring 2014 Sweet Shop Collection at BBW, I was SO excited to see this scent finally return! And the packaging is soooo adorable! 
I'm actually in between these two candles (Red Velvet Cupcake and Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut). I'm waiting for them to go on sale for 2 for $22 but I'm thinking of just buying one candle since I have soooo many to go through from this past year. 

Looking at the rest of the BBW Spring 2014 collection, the packaging of all the products are all so cute! I'm definitely going to have to control myself next time I step foot in a BBW store! 

No comments :

Post a Comment