Saturday, January 25, 2014

Perfect Snowy Morning ♥


So far, my weekend is off to a very calming start. It's snowing outside and it's such a gorgeous view from my seat on the couch, facing a large window. There's something relaxing about sipping warm coffee while staring at a beautiful snowscape. It's something that I don't think I could ever give up, hence why I want to remain in the Northeast post-school. 
Last night was a lot of fun. I'm glad I decided to go to my friends' joint birthday celebration at their apartment. It was nice seeing old friends again. I'm not in touch with them too much anymore because we sort of had a falling out (long story, cliques suck). We're all still on good terms though and it was nice catching up and hanging out with them again. I also drank a wonderful peachy drink my friend made, and it quenched my thirst for a nice cocktail. As for the rest of this weekend, my plans mainly consist of studying studying and more studying. A lot on my agenda unfortunately including Step 1 Pharmacology, studying for my physical exam written final on Monday, and studying for an endocrinology exam on Friday. I am looking forward to watching The Grammys tomorrow night though! Definitely one of my favorite awards show to watch, so it will be a nice break before next week's crazyness. 
I'm home for the weekend at my parents house because my car has been having trouble starting in these cold freezing temperatures and I didn't want to risk it breaking down again. I've had a few friends whose cars didn't start at all because it's been so cold outside. It's supposed to snow storm this entire weekend, followed by chilly temperatures at the start of next week. My old car definitely wouldn't have been able to tolerate that and I don't want the pipes freezing or whatever and having to shell out another $500 to get it fixed. So long story short, trapped at my parents' house for a few days now. No loss though since all I do all day anyway is be a hermit and study :( c'est la vie!
As for today, I had a very very very relaxing morning. Slept with no alarm to wake me up! I had a wonderful eight hours of sleep and brushed my teeth and washed my face as soon as I woke up before I got lazy. Afterwards, I had delicious breakfast of chicken nuggets (microwaved, not fried!) with warm coffee. Caught up on blogs, YouTube videos, and now I'm super relaxed and ready to tackle the day. 

No comments :

Post a Comment