Friday, January 3, 2014

Get Fit Gifts!


So I've been thinking recently about how I can get myself motivated to workout. I've come up with a few tips, but I gotta have one that inspires me the most -- something related to shopping! I've recently become a shopping addict (which I really am trying to break!) so I think something along the lines of rewarding myself with beauty/fashion gifts every time I reach a milestone would be a great way to look forward to workouts and getting fitter.
Now comes the important question -- what are these "milestones" I can reward myself for? In the past, I've tried to connect them to weight on the scale, but I don't really like weighing myself because it makes me more anxious. I get really freaked out at the number and a lot of the times, when I don't hit my goal I get really unmotivated and give up my diet plan completely. So instead, I think I'm going to reward myself at the end of each month. I'm gonna take a look at how I've done since the beginning of the month, and if I've really improved in some way, then I'll reward myself with a beauty-related goodie . I'm really hoping this plan works because I'm feeling super motivated and really want to look for ways to keep this motivation going. And something shopping-related would be absolutely fantastic! I've done the first four months kinda as a little "pilot". Really really excited!!

January -- BareMinerals Beauty Obsessed ($25)
February -- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Blush in Something About Berry ($30)
March -- New spring makeup!! ($50)
April -- New spring wardrobe!! ($50)

No comments :

Post a Comment