Monday, January 20, 2014

FOTD/OOTD: Martin Luther King's Day!

 I had to go run some errands on MLK day and decided I'd get a bit jazzed up and do my first OOTD post! This has recently been my go-to natural look when I have a bit more time to do my makeup. Love this makeup look! Natural, yet put together :) Only thing is that I didn't add blush, but it would look super pretty with a light highlight or a light pink blush if you want a bit more color. My favorite would be adding some shimmery Tarte bronzer lightly to the tops of my cheeks to add subtle sparkle. It's lighter than a heavy bronzer, but darker than a highlight. I find that a lot of highlighting powders don't really gel well with my complexion, so I love using a little bit of bronzer on my cheeks instead when I don't want too much color. For this look, I'd stay away from a peachy blush since the outfit and lip are so pink and you wanna keep things monotone.


Face: bareMinerals Correcting Concealer SPF 20 in Medium
Eyes: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Lips: Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Hair: Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum


Keeping it real with a nice magenta top and my favorite, yoga pants! Chic, yet comfortable to go run around doing errands. It was somewhat nice on Monday so I decided to be bright and springy to channel my excitement for the upcoming season.


Added a nice light pink/baby blue plaid scarf to warm up my outfit a little bit. It was super chilly out! 

No comments :

Post a Comment