Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Recipes to Try! -- Week of January 20th


1. Lemon-Infused Water: I have a lemon sitting my fridge, and this is the perfect way to use it! I'm sort of getting bored of the drink-water constantly thing and this should be the perfect way to zest up my water so I'm actually looking forward to drinking it.

2. Ham & Cheese on English Muffin: Been meaning to try this for a while now! I absolutely love warm egg sandwiches in the morning and it's easier to make than I thought. The only time-consuming part is cooking the eggs, but once that's done, then it's just a 5 minute prep to make this wholesome sandwich. 

3. Red Potatoes: I don't have the Cajun seasoning that this recipe calls for, but I do have 3 red potatoes cut up and frozen. Not sure if they're going to thaw out just fine, but I really want to try, since potatoes = <3 I even have some frozen sweet potato fries that I may whip up with the red potatoes

4. Chicken Stir-Fry: Now for my dinner recipe this week! I've always wanted to try a stir-fry and the comments on this recipe all say that it's super simple and yummy. I bought a bag of frozen stir-fry veggies, water chestnuts, and sugar snap peas that I'm going to throw in with some chicken. Super nutritious, protein-filled, and (hopefully!) flavor-filled! Now I only need to remember not to overdose on the soy sauce...

No comments :

Post a Comment